Friday, September 25, 2009

Nothing new...

I have nothing new or funny to say. So there is no real reason to blog, except that this is the only way some people know that I'm still alive and/or haven't completely lost it. I'm still alive y'all!
Sometimes the immigration injustice we are experiencing makes me really angry. Other times, it is what it is and I can accept it. This week is just neutral, it is what it is.
I've heard some sad stories this week of relationships (some involving immigration, some not) that went wrong. It makes me sad for those people, but again, puts into perspective the wonderful man I have. I hate this wait and there is so much wrong with the system. However, the fact still remains that George is the man for me and he is STILL worth all of this trouble. I'm so thankful he is mine!
The future is still very unknown and I continue to pray for holidays with George here in the States. My boss has an interview on Monday afternoon-please pray!! Even that small (seemingly insignificant) detail would help us figure out what's next.

No comments: