Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The latest...

I got a second part time nanny job. This brings me up to 20 hours a week. This pays the bills, so I can't complain, but it's still not a long term fix. However, the baby I watch is pretty much THE SWEETEST thing ever and his older sister is hilarious (and a little crazy). I'm blessed to have a job with so much joy. I can only imagine how dismal life would seem if I did something like data entry...gag!
Still no interview news, but it's early in the game. I am dreading calling the NVC and am already formulating a plan for if we get bad news. I'm still hoping and praying for good news though.
This week my goal is to focus on now, and not later...or any of those daunting 'what-ifs'. Obviously, I'm not doing so great if I'm formulating a plan...but I'm working on it. I am thankful for the hours I've been given this week and am trying not to overwhelm myself with the thought of our September reevaluation deadline.
Longing for a breakthrough...

No comments: