Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tick-tock......tick-tock....

I feel like time itself is mocking me! The minutes slowly tick by while I anxiously wait for THE e-mail. I don't know what to think. All of my intuition is gone, as are most of my emotions. I don't think I "feel" one way or the other about this month being THE month, but when I check my e-mail and have nothing from the NVC, I do get a little bit bummed. How much longer will it be? Every verse is Psalms that begins 'How long O Lord...' is going through my mind, there are a lot of them. How looooong O Lord?
I added Governor to the list of people I've contacted about this. For those of you keeping track, the NVC (times a million), the President, Senator Hutchison, Senator Cornyn (times a few hundred), high ranking Joint Forces Command officer, high ranking Ghana Army officer, the FBI and Governor have ALL been contacted. One would think that would get us somewhere. Maybe I need to start going to some of these offices. I only work half day anyway. I can make sure I look really cute and sad (when I get dressed up it ends up looking that way anyway) and go wait, right in front of them until they do something. It's a thought. Thursday is the day I call. I want it to come, but I'm also dreading it...

No comments: