Thursday, August 13, 2009

In comes the FBI

All of this waiting around was getting boring. So in order to ensure your entertainment and that the confusion, craziness and bizarre nature of our story remained constant...I threw in the FBI.
I'm only kidding. Well, sort of.
I did contact the FBI, but I did it because the corruption (by Americans, mind you) in Ghana is wrong. I'm all for justice, but to be completely honest, not only is it wrong, but these people are cutting in line-we will never get an interview at this rate! Anyway, the strangest thing happened! I. Got. A. Response. I am NOT joking about this! Someone read my "tip" as they call it, someone actually took it seriously, and someone actually responded! It wasn't a form letter OR automated response (I know this because I was told not expect a response and a few hours later got a response that said THIS IS NOT AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE, it also had some questions). So, we shall see. I was very excited to be HEARD. Hopefully they can help sort some of this yucky stuff out.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh. this is just getting crazier and crazier.