Monday, August 17, 2009

Thankful for my man...

I'm so thankful for George. As if it needs to be said, he's amazing and totally worth this ridiculous wait. You may not care, but here are some of the things I love about him...
He loves God and loves me so much! He is a super hard worker and is always praying and preparing for our future. He is so respectful! He is respectful to people in general, but especially to elders and to his parents. He takes good care of his mama and sister, which I LOVE. He knows when to speak and when to be quiet (I'm still working on that one:). He's GORGEOUS! He's smart and a fast learner. He knows when to apologize. He is a great listener. He's a leader who doesn't trample or demean. He has a wonderful sense of humor and a contagious laugh and smile. He has a beautiful smile! He knows what to say to make me feel better. He has faith when I don't and helps me to find it. He challenges me, not too much, but just enough. He makes all the hard decisions a little bit easier. He's takes great care of me, especially when I'm sick. He's not afraid of strong women. He helps me simplify things. He encourages me in all things. He is strong, in every sense of the word. He is mine and I'm so glad.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

sounds like a keeper to me!