Friday, November 27, 2009

Buster and LaFawnda

As you know, I L-O-V-E Christmas!! And this year, Christmas time is GeorgeIsComing time! So in honor and extreme excitement of that fact, I got a head start on my Christmas decor.

This is my first independent Christmas and will be our first Christmas together, so I really want to do it right. I skipped the long drive and over-priced tree farm experience and went to Lowes with Little Brother.

It took both of us to situate our new tree friend into my car (yes, in-not on top) so no pictures....

[use imagination here]

It also took both of us to get the tree and other decor up to the third floor.

[use imagination again]
Prepping for Buster the tree...he didn't get a name 'til we got him home. You know, just in case.
Buster got a few trims....
Little Brother got artistic and took a picture through the vacuum handle. I couldn't resist sharing.
Little Brother got a different kind of artistic in front of the camera.
My beautiful angel. Little Brother named her LaFawnda! It's not the greatest picture, but LaFAWNDA?!? I think she's more of a Halle or Angelique. Little Brother is lucky he's so cute and nice or he wouldn't get away with stuff like this...I think the name has stuck-forever.
After Buster and LaFawnda were dressed for the party of my life, it was time for our INFAMOUS Creeper Dance! Beware, this WILL be at the wedding....

I love the skirt, everything is color coordinated to my apartment. (Doesn't Lil Bro have cute shoes?)

The End.

We had a blast! My apartment is full of life again, my life is full of life again.

No comments: