Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December already!

Time is just flying by! I can't believe it's December already! Today I dropped off my last rent check until George comes....awesome!
I also did my final Skype load-up for our remaining cross continental phone calls! It feels so good and so weird! I'm mostly excited and a little nervous.
Tomorrow, George should get the actual hard copy medical results to take to his interview. However, they (people at the clinic, I'm not sure who exactly) say he needs more immunizations! This is puzzling to me since they already said everything was finished. I think it's all part of the plan. They wait 'til it's almost interview time and then spring another important immunization requirement- people have no choice. We obviously have no choice. A shot and $150 are NOT keeping me from my man...even though I think it's a silly rip-off. Hopefully G can sort everything out.
Please keep praying that everything will go smoothly with the interview and that George will get a visa quickly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be stormin' heaven for you!

Sister Beta said...

Thanks!