Wednesday, December 16, 2009

honesty

I truly do not know how much more or how much longer I can handle this immigration game. I'm crushed. We haven't heard anything about pushing up the return interview and if something doesn't happen this week, the wedding that I finally let myself get excited about will be cancelled. My heart hurts. I am crying out to God to make a way where there is no way. My need for George and heartache over the death of this dream grows each day. In addition to the wedding possibly getting cancelled, I cannot imagine Christmas without George-just don't know how I'll get through it. I didn't go to Ghana (for the holidays) because G got an interview and would be coming here. That may not be the case anymore, it somehow feels like a sick joke. I would love nothing more than to be proved wrong. I am so, so weary of this.

No comments: