Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pumped and ready to go!!

I hardly slept last night. I kept waking up and praying for tomorrow! George and I are so excited. We just spoke and he is VERY prepared. I didn't realize how sentimental he was- he has saved everything I have sent him for our entire relationship! We went over some prep questions and reviewed everything he'll be taking with him. I think he has more than enough evidence and we both feel very confident about the interview. We are still praying constantly for God's favor and FAST visa printing. Please join us!!
Answer me quickly, O LORD! My spirit fails! Hide not your face from me, lest I be like those who go down to the pit. Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143: 7-8

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life. -Proverbs 13:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister, just begin praising the Lord for the victory in advance!

Here's something to get your praise meter "pumping" even more! ( ;

(It's for BIG kids like us, too!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXfL7aWhwfU