Sunday, December 13, 2009

A new day, a new week.

Today was another great church morning (I really had no idea what I was missing out on). I am encouraged and looking forward to what this week may hold.
I have come to grips with the new airfare price, but am still praying for God to somehow work that out. As if I would say, "Sorry Babe, it's too much money, wait 'til it goes down." That's just silly and not even a possibility, so I guess I shouldn't really make that big of a deal out of it.
Praying, praying, praying that God will make a way where there is no way. That the right people will see our quick compliance (to the changing rules) and our desire to be together and look on that with favor. We're praying George will be called back in immediately and that he will be granted and printed a visa-on the spot. Please join us!
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12

Answer me quickly, O LORD! My spirit fails! Hide not your face from me, lest I be like those who go down to the pit. Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143: 7-8

You have multiplied, O LORD my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you!I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told. -Psalm 40:5

Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry; hold not your peace at my tears! For I am a sojourner with you, a guest, like all my fathers. Psalm 39:12

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. -Philippians 4:6

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. -Romans 8:26

No comments: