Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Toddler Time

Having an official toddler has been cracking me up. I forget Makafui walks sometimes and am surprised by him rounding a corner or getting to me quicker than I expected. He is loving this independence!!

 
 
The back porch is a new favorite for this little guy, he really enjoys going in and out over and over again!



 
 He really loves to talk on the phone! The other night, we just could not get him tired-he was running around and talking on the phone and climbing on his car and all sorts of silliness! He finally tuckered out and went to bed around 9:30.




This pic kills me! He dances like Daddy!





Blurry, but I love his swimsuit. :)
 
G had me put trunks over the cute speedo. Ha!
Makafui has gotten verrry good at climbing!
 
 
 
Add caption

 






 

3 comments:

Mama B said...

Oh, goodness! So much fun. I need some time with little guy!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

Bop, we are really looking forward to seeing you three next weekend. Umm...do babies eat Easter candy?