Sunday, March 3, 2013

Picture Update

Here are a bunch of pics I haven't gotten around to posting, I'm sure family will like them. :)
 
 
While toddlers are most certainly welcome at Gigi and Pops' house, it can be a frustrating place since it's a grown-up house with lots of no-no things. It can also be exhausting for whoever is watching the toddler. On Joe and Sara's last date night, I brought M over to play with Cousin Sophia...they had a blast and it was easier on the adults!
 











This has trouble written all over it.



 
On the weekends, we like to make a big pallet in the living room and rest/hang out/laze around together. M loves it, especially falling on the pillows!

 
Making dinner can be a challenge with Captain Busy over here. So I trash the place and give him lots of "instruments"...I get to cook to live music each night!







Someone was verrry excited about his big boy shoes!

 
He tried and tried to put them on himself...


 
With a little help, he finally got it!

Yay!!

 
And we switch to this real quick...for the uninitiated, this is an angry camera attack.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He has 'teef'! I know you're a good mon to him. You are a good sis to me. Keep up your positive attitude. Petting zoo story killed me.