Thursday, October 15, 2009

Keep on waiting...

Today is the day I was supposed to call about an interview (as told by a supervisor last month). I called...I dreaded it, but I called anyway. Then answer, we don't have an interview YET, but they aren't finished scheduling. So we keep waiting. This is good news...ish. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!!!!
In other news, today was totally awesome, as I spent some time with my regular nanny family. My buddy I-man (19 months) and his brand new baby sister, Colette.
OH! MY! GOODNESS!!!! P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!
I'll take two please, only make mine chocolate.
...can I say that?

3 comments:

She thinks too hard! said...

Milk chocolate, right?

Kristen said...

i can't wait for you to have kids! then you have to blog about them so i can blog stalk them.

Sister Beta said...

You bet-on both accounts! ;-)