Thursday, October 22, 2009

Insanity

We've all heard the saying, "You either laugh or you cry." Or something like that.
Well, in my case, that is very true...only to the extreme. I will either be a four days dirty, sobbing, depressed mess in my bed. (Well maybe not, but maybe.) Or....a fairly goofy and hilarious person, that begs the question, "Is she okay?!?" I choose the latter.
Whether it's singing, dancing, silly voices, silly faces, mockery in general, faux craigslist postings, jokes, or food art...I have taken the need for laughter to a whole new level. Is this healthy? I'm not sure, but for now any distraction will do and I'll take it over sadness.
Nothing good has happened, but I'm not posting about that, because, well, it's sad and depressing.
Also, no Chick-Fil-A, I do not drink lemonade, it makes my spit thick...so don't offer it to me anymore!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

thinking about you this week.