Monday, March 12, 2012

Growing, growing!

Last night, Makafui was a champ! He slept for 2 hours and 45 minutes TWICE between feedings! AMAZING!! I think it's because he's growing. :) I confirmed that theory by weighing him on a packing scale at my mom's work today...9 1/2 lbs!! He did have clothes and a diaper on, but they don't weigh too much. Before I know it, he'll be out of his newborn size clothes and I might just be okay with that. :)
I love this cute little outfit-it's still too big, but I had to put it on him before it was too warm. Notice how dark his skin is getting? ;)



M got some Uncle time this weekend (and other family members:). I am so grateful that we have family nearby and that they are already so involved in his life!

 

Tonight we are giving a 'young family' small group a try. We've had such a great day, I hope it continues...chances are, he'll nurse the whole time!

No comments: