Tuesday, March 6, 2012

4 Weeks!

This little dude is 4 weeks today!
We didn't have a weight check this week (yay!), so I'm not sure how much he's gained, but we think he looks a bit chunkier. :)

Did you notice those adorable little bitty gym shorts? George calls them his, "I'm sexy and I know it" shorts. Hee hee. He be stylin'!

This week Uncle Jeremy came to town. Makafui enjoyed spending time with him and making Uncle J uncomfortable by needing to nurse allllll the time. Ha! he also really appreciates Uncle J's hair.

M likes to play with Daddy's tie with his feet-too cute!

This week-

M has started to have a noticeably longer attention span. He will just lay on the couch or in his bed and happily look around for 5-10 minutes...assuming he isn't hungry!
He has started making cute little cooing noises and to express himself verbally in a non-crying way.
I have seriously become his favorite person! Some days G hardly gets to hold him because only Mama will do. I thought it would be a little bit longer before that happened. It's super sweet, but a little bit exhausting.
He continues to be a hearty eater!
He smiles while he's eating and sometimes in his sleep and his whole face smiles...I love it and can't wait for him to smile at me and on purpose.
He sleeps for 2 hour stretches at night and went down before 11 once this week. I'm still hoping and praying for longer stretches, but I'm finally getting used to being up that much.
He doesn't have much of a routine during the day yet. Some days he eats and dozes off and on all day long and others we get real naps and eating times. Each day is a new adventure.
He continues to bring GREAT joy to our lives and we love him SO MUCH!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

happy four weeks little guy!! i'm totally digging those shorts!