Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1 Hour...Just 1 Hour

Last night, I left Makafui for ONE WHOLE HOUR!

I went to a Zumba class while Daddy took over. I'm not sure which one of us was more exhausted after that hour. :) Hee hee. Makafui kept Daddy on his toes and wouldn't take the bottle I left (which means that liquid gold got poured down the drain...boo!). G has a greater appreciation for what I do everyday.

Last night was another tough night...in a loooooong row of tough nights. After much research, I don't think this is "normal baby behavior" so we are headed to the Dr. in the morning and hoping for some "good" news and some sort of help for our poor little dude. More sleep would be an awesome bonus!

And here is some cuteness for the day!
This outfit is the closest Makafui will come to having a dog anytime soon.
He liked wearing glasses, he really did!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

good for you for getting out!! wasn't it nice to be in the car without a baby screaming from the backseat? i hope you guys get some good help from the doctor today. i know you must be exhausted.