Thursday, October 7, 2010

WHAT?!?!

Last night, I came home to a blanket covering something large on top of our coffee table. There was a note on top that said, 'I just want to say I LOVE YOU!' Beneath the blanket was this.......
Yep! My hubby planned and schemed and got me THE SEWING MACHINE! I was so shocked and blessed! My sweet husband just wanted to give me a token of his appreciation for all I have done and still do and to reiterate how much he loves me and believes in me. Sweet, sweet, sweet! I am still shocked that this is mine! Unfortunately, because I was so surprised, I didn't take any pictures.
As we watched the DVD that came with it (yes, a DVD) we were in awe at all this machine does! I have never even used a sewing machine this awesome. I also find it funny that the first touch screen technology I own is not an iPhone or iPad, not a phone at all, computer, PDA, book reader or even a coffee maker....but a sewing machine! Welcome to 2010, Bethany!
So woooohooooo! I can't wait to start creating things!! What an awesome gift. :)
Oh yeah, the machine still needs a name. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Mama B said...

SEWphia?

Anonymous said...

SEWphia is awesome! :-)

- Kat -