Tuesday, October 12, 2010

State Fair Fun!

I am so bad at taking pictures, but I'm trying to get better! We went to the State Fair in Dallas with my parents this weekend and had a blast! I had never been and George had no clue what it was! Here's a glimpse of our fun... Big Tex! I have pictures of George with him, but I can't get them to be the right side up! Cool pumpkin, huh? I think they said it weighs about 400 lbs! George got to learn about Texas wildlife...delightfully educational! We seriously enjoyed Fair food! Yummy! Love my man!!
We stopped at the Czech stop in West (just north of Waco) to get some of their amazing pastries and George was blown away! Czech Stop is my favorite stop for a road trip headed north, but I think he likes it even more. He's already mentioned going there just for the food (it's an hour and a half drive!). Haha!
Also, we all totally loved the car show this weekend...if anyone wants to buy me a Lincoln MKT, I would be okay with that. ;)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

somehow i missed this post. how fun! can't wait to take the girls when they get older.