Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dreaming of....

THIS!!! I've been wanting a sewing machine for a while. Now that things are settling down a bit, I've decided to pick one out and work towards it, hoping to actually buy BEFORE Christmas! :) I found one at Wally (oh, store that I hate) for a good price, so G and I went to check it out. George however, decided that I need the super deluxe machine! He was pretty convincing, so I want that one now too. It has a zillion different stitches, LCD touch screen, drop in bobbin, self threading needle, computer hook-up AND it embroiders! Watch out people! I'm such a nerd...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I want one, that embroiders, too! Even though I have a really good sewing machine.

I told Andreas this summer, that I definitely need one, but a decent one is pretty expensive here.

So it's just sewing right now, no "pretty pictures".

- Kat -