Friday, July 31, 2009

An update...

The trickle of black envelopes into John Cornyn's office has begun! On Sunday I will be able to give more letters to people so next week it will really pick up-but so far, so good!
Monday starts my last week of full time work followed by a few weeks at 20 hours. The job hunt has not been very fruitful so far. Please pray for God's favor in this situation. My heart's desire (for me and for them) is that my boss who got laid off will get another job and that I can continue to work for this sweet family.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up for interview news in August, but obviously, I really want that interview! Please pray for peace and strength for us.
Also, despite their website saying complaints are only taken through the mail, my e-mail to TXDOT about the stupid traffic light does seem to have produced results! Yeah man!

No comments: