Wednesday, July 1, 2009

100 posts

Wow. This is my 100th post. Yay you for sticking with me! I thought I'd do a special post for the big 100, like 100 day in elementary school (yes, I know I'm dork). So instead of 100 things, here are a bunch of random things that have been going on in my mind lately. I'm not sure why you care, but it's my blog, so whatever.
  • I'm so glad and thankful that I have George. I can't imagine my life without him...even if he is clear across the world right now.
  • My dad sometimes (or maybe one time) says polah bear, instead of polar bear...recently, this is hilarious to me and I laugh out loud whenever I think of it!
  • Pretty shoes make me smile.
  • French food makes me smile and I really want some crepes.
  • My mom makes me laugh, she's pretty funny.
  • The little Hispanic boy in church who makes faces whenever the pastor says sex, homosexuality, lust, sexual immorality, etc. is SO funny! I missed him on Sunday.
  • Elvis, the dancing man at church. I think he's so sweet, but thrusting in church will never get old and I will never stop laughing about it. The double funny part is that he's DANCING in a BAPTIST church!
  • The maintenance man at my apartment, Vitto. He comes to look at the "shit rock" in my apartment after bad storms. He makes me laugh, but it's kind of in an awkward, I'm a bit sketched out sort of way.
  • The little girl at the pool with her swimsuit on backwards makes me laugh...cruel, I know.
  • I hate immigration and being away from George...like it even needs to be said.
  • I just got the most fabulous shoes ever this week to wear with my wedding dress. They're Kate Spade! Say what?!
  • Sometimes I am a very aggressive driver. I'm sorry, it's true.
  • I need to stop watching movies about immigrants.
  • I am losing my mind, I wonder if it will come back once all this immigration stuff is over.
  • I'm not always sure what the point of fasting is, but I do it anyway.
  • I'm sick and tired of hearing about Michael Jackson.
  • My phone is so close to death, I really need a new one, but they're expensive!
  • I wonder where we should go for our honeymoon...can't leave the country for a little while.
  • I have a 4 day weekend starting Friday and I'm excited...I'm gonna hit the pool with my fam.
  • I really need to get rid of this awkward tan on my legs...it's not funny anymore, it's borderline tacky.
  • I really miss Ghana and teaching, but I don't mind my current job...it's just different.
  • I'd pay $50 for some good jollof rice and a Star beer.
  • I don't know how to feel or pray for next week...it's interview scheduling again.
  • I'm weary.

That's all.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Kate Spade shoes!! I'm jealous.