Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Keep on trying nonoboy...

Last night I was looking through some old pictures of my sweet times in Ghana. My favorite sign in the town I lived in in 2007 was for a little provision shop, it was called 'Keep On Trying Nonoboy' I'm not sure of the meaning of this, but it always tickled me. I still laugh about it. I noticed last night that Psalm 27:13-14 was also written on the sign.
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
I was thinking about this verse and how fitting it is while writing this post when my boss came to me crying. Her husband has lost his job, so in turn, I am losing mine. Please pray.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

wow... sounds like you are in the middle of some super hard stuff right now. you have been on my mind so much these past few months. i'm in the middle of some of my own hard waiting right now and reading your blog and seeing how you have handled the past few months/years has been really encouraging to me.