Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No interview...again.

After another what felt like eternally long wait, we got the same answer....no interview. I'm feeling pretty sad, a little shocked, kind of toyed with, and quite unheard.
I really thought we were going to get it, most people I know thought we were going to get it. I've only had a few hours to think about it and mull it over, so I still don't know what exactly we are going to do for the long or mid-term. For the short term, I'm gonna hang with my fam and send another letter to the Senator (in fact, I have an entire book of stamps, so I may just send a lot of letters!).
Please pray for peace, wisdom and guidance for George and me. We really aren't sure what to do. We feel like God has Texas for us, but we can't wait forever (man I sound like a love-struck teenager!). So we are just seeking God and seeking guidance from some of the wise people in our lives. We will wait it out for at least one more month before we make any decisions and we're trying to be hopeful.

No comments: