Thursday, July 2, 2009

So much is still in my mind...

My last post with all the random things going on in my mind didn't really help to clear things up...it did however make my mom laugh, so it was worth it. My mind is full...sometimes I wish I didn't think so hard! I am really looking forward to the long weekend to just relax and spend time with my family. It's going to be great!
I am also trying to get my heart right for next week specifically. For those keeping count, next week is our fourth month of interview scheduling (you know, the interview we were waiting 8 weeks for). I don't even know how to feel about it, which is weird considering feelings are supposed to be natural. All I know to do is to remember the faithfulness of God in all things and keep praying. Please pray with me. Please pray we would have hope. Please pray that we will be encouraged and strengthened. And please, please pray for an interview!

2 comments:

Abandoned2God said...

Definitely praying with you!

Deborah said...

I hope and pray that things work out for you and George soon. The waiting is so hard. Isaiah 40:31

Waiting with you...