Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My new digs...

This is a work in progress. I broke down and bought a TV. It's too stinkin' boring and lonely to not have entertainment. I am super excited about watching movies and playing Wii! That lamp doesn't go there, I need to change up the cubbies, and there is about 6 feet of emptiness above the TV, so something will go there....but you know, work in progress.
The curtains...I am in love with them!
The living room! I need to frame the paintings, but until I do, I figure they're fine just nailed up on the wall. The angle of the pic is weird because I wanted the rug in it....the ceilings are super high!
There was a nasty, big breaker box on this wall, so I covered it with beautiful fabric that was given to me by George's mom. I like how it turned out.
Behold, the closet! I need to arrange the clothes better, but notice the matching hangers and clear plastic shoe boxes? Oh yes, I went all out!
The dining area, bathroom and bedroom are still being worked on, I'll post pics of them eventually. I can't wait to show George everything!!

3 comments:

Aubrey Hansen said...

SO cute! I can't wait to come and stay with you!

Kristen said...

looks so cute! i need you to come over and do my closet!

Nana said...

great job! I know you will are having so much fun w/ all those creative juices you have!
watching and praying for you!