Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whoa!

That 2-3 days to process my payment and wait for further instructions was a lie (surprise!). I checked the status just now and the payment has cleared! I have started reading the instructions for the next step, it's pretty involved and, you guessed it....confusing! This timing is great in one sense because I can work on it here without relying on a sketchy Internet connection or worrying about my pre-paid Internet time ticking away. Also, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, this is it, just a little bit further! On the other hand, I have a lot to do in the next less-than-48-hours in order to be able to leave.
Please pray for wisdom and time management for me as I prepare. Pray that I can quickly and clearly figure out what exactly I need to do with immigration to take with me and that I will know these next steps so that I can clearly tell George and prepare him for what's coming. Please pray for favor for this processing and peace for George and I as we enter this final stretch...we really are almost finished!

No comments: