Monday, March 9, 2009

Ghana time!

I have arrived safe and sound (luggage as well) and could not be happier. Things weren’t exactly smooth getting over, but I am here and so thankful! Long story short, I almost missed my trans-Atlantic flight and forgot a VERY important document that is supposed to be seen when I enter the country. I was close to a heart attack twice there and prayed my butt off…and here I am, no worse for the wear! I’ve really missed Ghana, the weather here is fabulous! Balmy and sunny, perfect sundress weather! George and I have been enjoying just being together, as well as working on paperwork and school projects. Unfortunately, we have to trek to Accra on Thursday to get that police report. There are police headquarters here, but they only do police reports in Accra...of course. We are hoping that there is a place nearby that I can duck in so the price isn’t too jacked up! The Internet is not what we thought it would be, but hopefully we can Skype soon.

No comments: