Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm back.

I'm searching for the right words to say and what exactly to post. My mind is jumbled and there is a lot to share. First, I have malaria, as in the mother of all malaria! One of the side effects is having a cloudy mind, so excuse any bad grammar and any other weirdness this post may contain. I'm getting better though.
My trip was so great. I just love George so much and any time with him is wonderful, sick or well, crammed in a tro-tro or walking on a gorgeous beach...it's all good. :)
We finished George's application and were able to get the other needed items for his paperwork-yay! I also struck up a conversation with a man in JFK who works for the United States Joint Office Command and he gave me his card and offered to help in any way possible. So today, after some rest I prepared and mailed our last packet of paperwork to the NVC and e-mailed my new friend asking for some help with the speed of our application. Hopefully he can do something, but I'm still trusting in God.
I haven't spent much time in Cape Coast, so it was a different experience this time- I prefer the Volta Region. I'm tired, so I'll leave it at this and add some pictures...

No comments: