Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet-plane!

I do know when I'm coming back though.
6 hours and counting people! I have completed the paperwork, done most of my packing, printed more needed items, gotten cash to exchange, applied my glow (thank you Bath and Body Works for your amazing self-tanner!) and am almost finished with my to-do list. I have a few more things to put in bags, another coat of nail polish to apply, some wild hair to tame (long trip hair is such a pain to style, it pretty much looks blah by the time you get there...no matter what), a few electronics to charge and hopefully I'll get a little bit of sleep. My mom (bless her soul) will take me to the airport at 4:15 in the morning. As much as I am beyond excited to be going to see my man, I still have a thing about waking up way before the sun- I don't like it! My phone is loaded with all the best tunes and sermons I've been wanting to listen to and I have my trusty Snuggie to keep me warm...this is gonna be great!
I hear I'll have Internet in Cape Coast, so maybe I'll update. :) I'm so excited to see George and I'm so excited to see what wonderful things will happen while I am there. God always seems to move in big ways while I'm in Ghana with him. I'm so happy!!

No comments: