Thursday, March 5, 2009

A little update. After reading and re-reading the instructions, I do believe I finally have a clue about what's next. The timing could not be more perfect as we need things from each continent and it is best for me to mail everything from the States. Our little tiny bump in the road is George needing a police certificate (it's like a background check) so he has to go to the main police headquarters in the capital city to get fingerprints done in order to get said certificate. Well, tomorrow is a holiday and then it's the weekend, which means it can't be done 'til I am there. That means we have to trek several hours to Accra and the price will be beyond jacked up because of me. Bummer. Other than that, I think we've got this. Please pray that the police will be timely in giving us this certificate and that they won't make the price too high. At this point, that's the only thing that will hold up this last application.

No comments: