Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Not so Adios...

At M's 6 month appointment, we were instructed to say Adios to Prilosec! We were oh so excited!

Unfortunately, it turns out that my Makafui wasn't ready to be Prilosec-free. He let me know by getting super congested whenever I laid him down, snoring, fussing and fidgeting while I fed him in the night and by waking up every hour. :(

I called our pediatrician and since they saw him so recently, all it took was a chit chat with the nurse who talked to our Dr. and before I knew it, they had called the Pharmacy with an updated prescription and his dose has been increased. Yay!!

I'm hoping this gives our precious boy some relief (and some more sleep...even just a little). I am so thankful for such a great Dr. and for health insurance!!

In the meantime, Makafui still manages to be pretty goofy all the time...



1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh no, poor guy. glad he is back to feeling his happy little self. he is so smiley!