Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Morning Play Time

I sure do love our mornings! I never imagined back when Makafui was teeny tiny, didn't smile and seemed to only nurse and sleep, that in a few short months he would be so much fun! This boy is OVERFLOWING with personality! He just cracks me up all the time. He is very intense in everything he does and we love watching him grow and change! During morning play times, Makafui will happily play alone and zone me out, then realize I'm close by and give me a smile like this to tell me to come back over and play with him.

He gets so excited to see me (and the camera) that he may fall backwards...which he thinks is soooo funny!
He also tries out new positions and tries t reach toys that are a bit too far. Then he gets folded up and is stuck, he doesn't think that's quite as funny.

He is very intent when playing with something-especially the non-toy somethings.

Here's the I'm Gonna Get You/Attack face...

And again. :)

He got it!

Love that fluffy bed head!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

two words: no.fair.

Sister Beta said...

3 words: ring. on. it.

Mama B said...

4 Words, Ba.Ha.Ha.Ha!