Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I just can't get over this...

I'm sure all of you readers are totally over the leaps in development Makafui has made this week, but I am not, so I'm gonna keep writin' about it.

I seriously cannot believe how many BIG baby milestones have happened in such a short amount of time! I wasn't quite ready for this...I thought things would happen a little more slowly. I'm starting to get used to the idea of a self sitting, rolling over baby with teeth (and all before he's even on solids)!! So far, he much prefers to sit over rolling over, so maybe he won't actually be mobile for a while! I want to remember all these little and big changes and hold on to these sweet, sweet moments!

Makafui continues to be a complete doll, teething and everything! He is pretty calm and very snuggly, but definitely loves play time and squeals and giggles! G is having a lot more time truly playing with him in the evenings and it is so fun to watch.

Now that he has a tooth, we have a new addition to our morning and evening routines. I think Makafui likes having his tooth brushed...





No comments: