Sunday, June 17, 2012

How is this happening!!??!!

Today has been a great first Father's Day for G!


It has been slightly overshadowed however, by the fact that my little baby has SUDDENLY grown up!

For starters, he sat like a big boy in this sweet little high chair for lunch. (He didn't eat, just watched.)






Aaaaaaand, he has a tooth!!!!!! WHAT?!?! A tooth has popped through on the bottom. I can't believe it and may have freaked out a little when I discovered it today. He drools a lot and chews on things, but those are normal developmental milestones for babies 3 months and up so I didn't think anything of it. He never seemed to have swollen gums and has continued to be pretty happy and easy going, like nothing has bothered him. My baby is just growing up so fast! I love his gummy grin...I'm gonna miss it. What's next, driving a car?

No comments: