Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Remembering my Nonnie

Today is my Nonnie's Birthday-the first one without her here. It's weird and sad and sweet all at once. I really, really miss her, but I am happy that she is no longer suffering and gets to be with Jesus. I didn't realize just how many big things would happen this first year without her. I think a lot about how she would respond and what she would say about the different situations in our lives...especially the funny or sassy things she might say! I always thought she would be at my baby shower, see my nursery and meet my baby. I'm not quite sure how heaven works, but I'd like to think that she met our Cocoapuff before he was given to us. :) My Nonnie had a hard life, a life that was wonderfully transformed by Jesus. How we miss her!

No comments: