Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pictures

Long weekends are so great! We really enjoyed our time to relax this weekend and hang out with some of my family members. One of the things we did yesterday was a photo shoot with my sister. Since G wasn't here for nearly all of our engagement, we never got a sweet shoot like most couples do. It made me kind of sad, so we decided that we didn't have to be engaged to get great pics, newlywed pictures are great too! My sister is an aspiring photographer and she did a great job. Here is a glimpse (they are stolen from her blog, so the quality got messed up a bit-oops!)... We had fun, thanks Tiffany!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

adorable!! love your shoes!!

Tiffany said...

Yay! I'm so glad we got some good ones. I'm hoping photoshop comes within the next few days! I'm pretty fast and motivated with retouching so we'll get you a CD asap! =)