Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Post...

This is some of what is going on in my mind right now...
Inés Sainz....you are ridiculous. Act and dress like a professional. Women all over the world are being taken seriously in their fields because they dress, speak and carry themselves like professionals. You, my friend, look like a sex advertisement. If you don't want men to treat you like you're givin' it out, then don't look like you are. Spray painted on jeans and a top unbuttoned to your navel most definitely do not speak of professionalism. God only knows what was jiggling around when those football players (who are not known for their manners, btw) whistled and made comments about you. It was wrong of them, but you asked for it. Furthermore, (right or wrong) that is part of the sportscasting business...big, smelly, crude, rich men who are full of themselves.
Job searching sucks...but I'm going to keep doing it!
I am in LOVE with Alexia's new Waffle Cut Sweet Potato fries! They are sooooo good! We get them in the freezer section of our natural food store, I highly recommend them! Another new favorite, Mom's Best Dark Chocolate Oatmeal. Yuuuuuuummy! It's like breakfast AND dessert! Christmas! I am already thinking about Christmas...and Thanksgiving....and Fall and cool weather in general. I am so excited to finally be able to share such a wonderful time of year with George! It's gonna be great and I want to make sure that it's extra special. :)
I would love to travel, I am really missing travel. We can't go on any major trips, so I've decided to take advantage of some of the great places and sights Texas has to offer. I'm making a list of places to go and waiting for it to be juuuuust a bit cooler! (Did I mention I can't wait for Fall?)
This is long enough, so that's all....
P.S. I made fat-free brownies today....YUCK-O!!!

No comments: