Monday, August 30, 2010

August

August is almost over-I can hardly believe it. I think a lot about significant times of the year and/or what was happening this time last year. So I read my blog posts from last August.
Wow! August was miserable (okay, a lot of last year was miserable, but August kicked off a new level of miserable). My posts are full of anguish, longing, disappointment and general pissiness. Neither George or I had any clue what the future would hold. Things were hard on all sides!
And now, here we are. Together. Things have changed so much in a year! Sometimes I just want to block out the pain of 2009. In doing that though, I can forget how far God has brought us and I don't want to do that!
God has done great things for us! We are together, we are in a wonderful church, we are growing on many levels and we are at peace. Jobs are our only real area of need-and even that, when together is of lesser concern. So thanks God, and thanks to all of you who have supported us.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

God HAS done great things for yall and I have a feeling more is to come!
I'd LOVE to do some Gearge and Beth pics! I'll bring my camera! =)