Friday, January 8, 2010

Trusting...

I've had a kind of tough week; I can't really pin point what has made this a tough week, but it is.. Last night I went to bed thanking God for all the good things I have going for me and praying/longing for a happy Friday. Friday's are great.
I woke up and forced myself to get out of bed (it was 20 degrees!!!). TGIF!! I did my normal stuff, got in my car and drove to the mailboxes at my apartment. I checked my mail and ran back to my car. Then....it didn't start. Nooooooooo! I tried again, no go. So I called my mom and waited in the cold...and tried again. My mom was great, she showed up and took me to work. I'm worried about how much this might cost though.
Then I went to work. Things were just okay. Until I heard something I shouldn't have. Something that will affect George and my future considerably. I don't know what to do. I'm worried.....my day got worse.
Then I had a voicemail. A voicemail from an agency I prefer not to name. Yuck. That worries me a lot. I don't know what to do.
Proverbs says: Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
I'm trying hard to trust in the Lord-my understanding of today is, bad, bad, bad. In mind I'm seeing the worst case for each of these situations. It's hard to hand it all over to Him, hard to know what exactly to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing is impossible with GOD! He's an on time, miracle working GOD......Hold on......you just wait and see what HE's gonna do for you!!! These "setbacks" are like flies from the enemy......swat 'em and smash 'em good cuz the Lord's on your side!