Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm thankful for George. I am so happy and blessed to have such an amazing man that is worth this horrible wait. There's just not enough time to go on and on about him.
I'm thankful for my family...all of them. I am especially thankful to my mom though. She seems to feel my pain and joy better than anyone else. She is always praying for us, she is my biggest cheerleader and she is a whole lot of fun...seriously, a lot of fun!
I'm thankful for my job. It is great provision, my boss lets me Skype George during the day, and taking care of an adorable baby makes me smile.
I'm thankful for my friends who encourage me. I hope I am being a good friend right back.
I'm thankful for my car.
I'm thankful for my bridal showers and for the sweet people who are helping us set up our home.
I'm thankful that we have a place to live.
I'm thankful for the gym.
I'm thankful for my zebra chair, laughter, bagels, chocolate and so much more!

2 comments:

She thinks too hard! said...

I am so thankful for you, my dear! Counting the days til you have the life you have waited so long for.

Aubrey Hansen said...

and I'm thankful for you.