Friday, May 8, 2009

Bridal Shower #2

Another shower! Last night I had another wonderful shower filled with sweet people, great fellowship, encouragement and wonderful things to help George and me set up our home! I had a great time. It is so good for me to be reminded that people care and are praying for us and when I'm encouraged, George is encouraged (and vice-versa). I am so blessed by the sweet ladies who put this together and can't find the right words to say thanks. Thanks Hamiltons and Lisa!!
Lisa always does such beautiful events!
My dress had no shoulders, so we had to figure out a way for me to wear a corsage. :)
Mom, sis in-law and me...having a blast!
My sis in-law (and brother) gave a super thoughtful/creative/fun gift. All the fixings for mimosas (even fresh oranges)! She bought the ice bucket from my registry last year and when George didn't get to come she held onto it because she had faith that he would definitely come! How sweet! I am so blessed by them!
That's my sis Tiffany, she took most of the pics so she isn't in very many. Then sis in-law Kimberly and friend Amanda.
We have pictures of the sweet hostesses but they weren't quite perfect for both ladies in the same pic...so I'll spare them. ;)
And of course, we are STILL praying for some good news and for an interview date SOON!

No comments: