Friday, April 24, 2009

What?!

So I said I'd have a better attitude by my next post...but only slightly.
George called the embassy yesterday to ask about his progress. Side note: the embassy only allows phone calls to ask about status from 3-4 Monday through Thursday, if you don't get through, that's just too bad. The woman he talked to told him that his paperwork was not there. This frustrated me at first. I thought, this is not 1957 and they did not send his paperwork to the moon; it's 2009 and it's Ghana, it should have arrived in a few days not weeks and weeks. (Hello? It's going to the embassy, they have special mail for that!) So I was discouraged and kind of sad, again. This means we have no idea when an interview may occur. Blah!
However, I realized that half the time no one really knows what's going on. It is possible that the paperwork is there and that person that George spoke to was too lazy to find out more info. So, I'm trying to remain hopeful and I'm trying to remember that we're almost finished...for real. So please, please pray for a QUICK interview!

1 comment:

She thinks too hard! said...

In a day! Everything can change...in a day! Keep the faith, dear!