Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We got it...

...for real. George has the letter in hand, right now, as I type, for certain.
My friends think this is great, it is. But it means nothing except that now we get to fully enjoy the complicated, annoying, painful, nauseating, inconvenient workings of the world of US Immigration. I can't wait! I just love every second I spend writing e-mails that will never be read to agents and agencies created to "assist me", researching for hours on end and never getting any closer to a simple answer, and reading the copious State Department visa "how-to" pages that are impossible to understand. Only someone as completely incredible and perfect for me as George is worth even considering dealing with the big headed monster known as Immigration. Here we go!
I'd like to vomit now...

No comments: