Friday, August 1, 2014

It's Baby Month!!!!

I woke up this morning and it instantly hit me that it's August!



I am so. flippin. excited.

We meet our girl this month!!

I have been packing like a mad woman this week! If I feel good one day, I jump on it, since I don't know what the next day may hold or when this precious girl will make her debut. I really want to enjoy my final days with JUST Makafui and my first days with both of them and not be freaking out about packing. So we're going to have a dining room full of boxes for the next 5 weeks, but I just don't even care! And, I feel pretty badass that I did all of this all by myself, while 9 months pregnant and caring for a toddler. Boom.





I've been trying to soak up extra time with M and do fun things with him. He's had a pretty whiney week. I can't tell if he senses big changes are coming or if he is just being two!








Earlier this week I got that terrible I-want-this-baby-to-come-right-now bug. I'm calming down a bit and striving for patience. I'm focusing these next weeks on praying for her, our family and her delivery.

It hit me last night that I should probably prepare a bit more for her actual delivery. I don't know if I am just in denial of what natural childbirth really is, or if God has given me peace about what's on the horizon. I haven't been over-thinking it or worried about it too much. She's coming regardless, so I'd rather not be anxious about it. :)

I am really, really excited to meet this little person! It's so fun not being a first timer and going into this transition having a better understanding of not only how challenging things may be, but how completely wonderful it's going to be! I just can't wait to study her and learn her and see how God has perfectly made her for our family!

HAPPY BABY MONTH!!

No comments: