Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally some pics

I've been having issues with blogger, and finally got some pictures to upload. We are enjoying this fabulous weather and I haven't been great about taking pictures. Boo. :(
 
11 months!
 


 
The car (and getting his picture taken) are a huge hit around here!


 
Our new furniture is here!

 
Pier 1 is great! I bought our leather couch from them nearly 4 years ago and a few months ago it started peeling. After contacting customer service and sending pics, they determined it was not normal wear and tear and said I could return it...for a full refund! The hardest part was getting my credit card company to send me the statement from 2009 to prove what I paid, that took 3 tries and more than a month. We ended up at Star and got these for pretty much an even exchange (we added a little for delivery, which was so worth it!). Pier 1 was amazing and I will certainly buy furniture from them again!
 
 
 Makafui loves his instruments from Gigi  and Pops!


M sure does love his hair products...
 
 
I am working on Makafui's Birthday invitations and trying not to go too crazy or be too sad about him growing up. We are really enjoying this age and stage.
 
Now that I have figured out the picture thing I plan on getting back to regular posting...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

that is amazing that pier 1 took back your couch! i doubt ikea would ever do the same for us. can't believe his bday is right around the corner! so did you have to pay for more storage on blogger?

Sister Beta said...

I know, isn't that crazy?! Amazing customer service! I didn't have to pay for more storage, I just have to load them into a Picasa album first, rather than directly into a post.