Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You know who you are...

This is not a conversation. It is a statement. I will not allow anymore of your nastiness into my life. I know you lurk and read my blog and use it as fodder to judge me. That is fine, spend your time how you'd like.

I know where I stand with God. You do not, because you are not God.

I have the Holy Spirit. You are not Him.

I have trusted friends in my life who are welcome to speak into it. You are not....and now I know, never were.

You can say mean and judgemental things about me and my family-treat me like trash because in your self righteousness you know what's in our hearts and what needs changed. You can even gossip about us to other people. I know you will because you have gossiped about others to me. I will not let that affect me.

I tried once more for peace. You rejected it and came out swinging.

I choose to move on.

I choose to focus on the wonderful things in my life.

This is the end of thinking about you and the destruction you would like to cause.