Thursday, November 1, 2012

22 Days of Thanksgiving!

Happy November!!

I can't believe it's November already! I love this time of year and I love Thanksgiving!! So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm gonna blog each day about something I am thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for my home.

I am so blessed that God provided us with this wonderful place! I love the location. I am thankful for our big windows and beautiful view. The open floor plan is especially great for when M is crawling-there aren't many places to hide. I love the ceramic tiles floors. Our big closets make me smile and keep our things neat and tidy. Even though I complain sometimes about how basic they are, I love that we have a washer and dryer in our home-that is a gigantic blessing! I love that we have 2 bedrooms, having M in our room the past weekend really showed me how great that is. I am so, so blessed by this wonderful little home. Thanks, God!

1 comment:

Sue Anne McKinney said...

awww! I want to do this, too! EVERY DAY! I may have to do catch up posts, but here we go!