Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful for George!!

Today (on his Birthday) I am so, so thankful for my husband!! He is the greatest companion in this life and I love him more each day. This past year has had a new set of challenges for us and I wouldn't want to walk through them with anyone else! I am so glad that he is mine!

G is a wonderful and loving husband who takes great care of me and is always willing to learn new ways to show me love and support. He's a hard worker who really shines in his job and is never shy to give the glory to God and share his faith. He is an awesome Daddy who tenderly loves Makafui and gets excited about all the little things, just like I do. He is a loyal friend, and a great son and brother. Oh, and we manage to laugh and have lots of fun, too. This guy is pretty much gold! I love him so much and I'm still pretty blown away that God saw fit to put us together. Thanks, God!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a great brother. Happy B Day, G.