Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend and Apartment Update

We had a great weekend! After a looong week, the Hubs and I wanted to kick off the weekend right! So we grilled on our patio and enjoyed the unusually fabulous weather! The food was super yummy (I highly recommend Sprout's marinaded Kabobs and Carne Asada) but the company was fabulous! I. Love. My. Husband. Excuse the tacky ladder...we're trying to get it back to my brother- in the meantime, we have no place to store it. :) I'm a big fan of Champagne/Sparkling Wine, but not the price. Barefoot's Chardonnay Champagne is a great option for us poor folk! Love, love, love!
Our new home is coming along nicely. We sold a piece of furniture that just didn't work anymore and it has made a world of difference! G also bought our dining room art, which has a huge impact (I'm so proud of my working man:). This didn't photograph very well, but we have built-ins and I love them. Living room.HUGE picture! It reminds us of the canopy walk in Ghana.

4 comments:

She thinks too hard! said...

You make such a lovely home, Dear! We are very proud of you.

Kristen said...

your place looks great!! i love that rope bridge picture especially.

Tiffany said...

Wow it looks wonderful! Love the paint accents! AND Ryan and I totally saw that rope bridge pic where you got it! Hee hee, it reminded us of the bridges of the rainforest in Costa Rica! It looks great in your dining room!

lisa said...

nice blog nd beautiful home. please visit mine and be my friend